2. To access and use components of this site, you must be a registered user. Registered users must be over the age of 13 to complete the registration process; users under the age of 13 must have a parent or guardian register for them .
3. All registered users must provide accurate information and not share their user information with others. You are responsible for the work that is submitted under your user name.
5. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
6. When you access content (the Licensed Content) marked "Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial-Share Alike ", you accept a limited non-exclusive licence in accordance with the full licence terms for a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial -Share Like 3.0 Australian licence outlined at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/au/legalcode
7. Registered Users may want to upload content (mashups) to the Site. To do so you must have completed the Registration process and agree to entering into a Creative Commons "Attribution -Non Commercial-Share Alike" Licence pertaining to your mashup. By doing so, you are agreeing to Complete Works Arts Education Inc and other registered users to use your mashup in accordance with the Licence you have granted. More information about the Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Licence can be found at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/au/legalcode
8. In addition, by uploading content to the Site you are agreeing that you own all of the intellectual property rights or have the necessary licence to grant a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial - Share Alike Licence with Complete Works Arts Education Inc and you have obtained all necessary permissions, authorisations and consents to licence use of the Content to us.
9. You agree , when submitting content to the site, that you must not:
- submit any message, information, data, text, software, link, image or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or which may invade another person's right of privacy.
- contain any material that infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright or other rights of any party or otherwise submit content that does not belong to you.
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam or schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- include personal information, pictures, videos or any other media of another person without their express permission.
10. We will moderate all content submitted to the site and reserve the right to accept, modify or reject content. Content may be rejected if it is considered in breach of Clause 9 (above).
12. You will be notified via email about the progress of your content submission through the moderation process.
13. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Complete Works Arts Education Inc and any such licensee of Complete Works Arts Education Inc against any liability, costs (including legal costs), claims, actions and damages arising from a breach by you of this licence or from any representation or warranty made by you being untrue or from use of the Content uploaded to the site. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
14. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Unauthorised use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
17. You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without Complete Works Arts Education's prior written consent.
18. Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of Australia and the state in which you are based.
19. Except as required by non-excludable, statutory warranty, Complete Works Arts Education Inc. makes no warranty or representation:
a) as to the accuracy or authenticity of any of the Site Content;
b) as to the functionality or operation of this Site or the features contained in it;
c) that the Site Content is free from viruses or defects; or
d) that access to this Site will be uninterrupted.
Complete Works Arts Education Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your use of this Site or your use of or reliance on the Site Content.